Wednesday, November 05, 2014
0bama’s List of Accomplishments:
First President to:
1) apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
2) have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
3) preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
4) violate the War Powers Act.
5) be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
6) defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
7) require all Americans to purchase a product that they did not want, or need, or could afford from a third party.
8) spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
9) abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10) by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11) order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12) demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13) terminate America’s ability to put a man in space-defunded NASA.
14) have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
15) arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
16) threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
17) tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.
18) file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
19) withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
20) fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
21) appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
22) golf more than 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 91 to date & counting.
23) hide his medical, educational and travel records.
24) win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
25) not know how to properly pronounce Navy ‘corpsman’.
26) go on multiple global ‘apology tours’-including bowing to foreign rulers.
27) go on more than 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
28) say that America was not a Christian nation.
39) have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) just for his wife.
30) keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
31) go on a comedy show to talk about matters of national security.
32) have his policies cause a record number of US citizens to give up their US citizenship and leave the country.
33) open our borders to any country that can send their children to invade us.
34) release captured war criminals to join the enemy during wartime and disguise it as a foolish trade for a deserter.